Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Who to Review?

I'd like to do a review or two for the blog here, but I'm having trouble getting motivated and picking figures to review. Anyone I've featured so far is fair game, and in addition I have these figures as yet undocumented: the rest of ML12, SOTA Street Fighter 3 Adon and Sakura, DCD Unmasked Batman, ML11 Scarlet Witch, SMC Manwolf and Venom, FF Classics The Thing, X-Men Series 1 Stealth and Ninja Strike Wolverines, X-Men Series 1 Ruby Armor Cyclops, SIC Kamen Raider Faiz, and Jakks Deluxe Aggression Rey Mysterio.

Any recommendations?

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Okay, I think I'll start off with the Scarlet Witch on Thursday. I have some of the X-Men figures coming up as Toys of the Day as well, I'll get to them for reviews after SW.

Thanks.

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the ruby armor Cyclops.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home